- During her first year of service she visited 108 different destinations.
- The Queen Elizabeth received tremendous welcomes in ports world-wide acknowledging her maiden call.
- The Queen Elizabeth carried 56,049 passengers.
- The Queen Elizabeth traveled 123,351 Nautical Miles.
- The 3 Queens met in New York on January 13, 2011 for spectacular sail out celebration.
- The Queen Elizabeth tied up in Dubai across from her predecessor Queen Elizabeth 2.
- Number of rendezvous calls with her sister ships and tandem transatlantic crossings.
Below are some photos from the Queen Elizabeth's last year.
Queen Elizabeth - How She Measures Up.
Royal Rendezvous - New York 1/13/2011 - The meeting of the Queen Elizabeth, Queen Mary 2 and Queen Victoria
Queen Elizabeth at Sea