Search This Blog

Thursday, May 3, 2012

My Dream Last Night.

I do not usually dream and when I do - the dreams are not normally about ships and I usually do not remember them. Last night was the exception.

I had a dream that I was in Hoboken, NJ on the waterfront and the Michelangelo and Raffaello were in port. It was supposed to be their last departure from the port. I walked out on a wooden pier and there in the middle of the Hudson River was the Raffaello. The ship was totally lite-up and was sailing down the river at decent speed.
Michelangelo / Raffaello - Italian Line
Michelangelo / Raffaello - Italian Line

I reached for my camera and did not have it. The only camera I had was my cell phone which could not take pictures in the dark. Frustrated, I ran to my imaginary apartment in Hoboken, which was rundown and small. I was frantically looking for my camera hoping to get a photo of the Michelangelo which was scheduled to leave shortly. After finding my camera, I ran back to the river and the old wooden pier but the Michelangelo was gone.  Frustrated, I woke up from my dream annoyed.

Our Other Sites:


No comments:

Post a Comment