|MasterChef Cruise reveals tentative programming plan|
- All-new events on the week-long culinary adventure at sea include Nacho Battle, Cupcake Tower Battle, MASTERCHEF Classic Relay Race Challenge and more
- Expanded programming slate to include live stage demonstrations hosted by the MASTERCHEF All-Stars MASTERCHEF Season Seven winner (To be announced on the Sept. 14 finale), Claudia Sandoval (MASTERCHEF Season Six winner), Addison (MASTERCHEF Junior Season Four winner), Luca Manfé (MASTERCHEF Season Four winner), Elizabeth Cauvel (MASTERCHEF Season Five runner-up, Leslie Gilliams (MASTERCHEF Season Five Contestant), Zac (MASTERCHEF JUNIOR Season Four contestant) and Sean (MASTERCHEF JUNIOR Season Two contestant)
- Special VIP Event to be announced soon which will give guests a chance to experience a 5-course luncheon by the MASTERCHEF Season 7 Winner
MasterChef Cruise announced today the all-new expanded slate of entertaining and theatrical programming on the seven-day cruise sailing through the Caribbean November 6-13, 2016. Guests have the opportunity to expand their culinary skills and a chance to cook with their favorite MASTERCHEF All-Stars in live theatre demonstrations during the culinary adventure at sea.
Presented by Endemol Shine North America, producers of the television series, and events company Life Journeys, the MasterChef Cruise will satisfy guests’ appetites with culinary events and demonstrations featuring the MASTERCHEF All-Stars who are set to appear, including MASTERCHEF Season Seven winner (To be announced on the Sept. 14 finale), Claudia Sandoval (MASTERCHEF Season Six winner), Addison (MASTERCHEF Junior Season Four winner), Luca Manfé (MASTERCHEF Season Four winner), Elizabeth Cauvel (MASTERCHEF Season Five runner-up), Leslie Gilliams (MASTERCHEF Season Five Contestant), Zac (MASTERCHEF JUNIOR Season Four contestant) and Sean (MASTERCHEF JUNIOR Season Two contestant
In addition to previously announced programming such as intimate dining experiences, a Mac-N-Cheese @ Sea Showdown, Iconic Mystery Box Challenges as seen on the show, Meet-and-Greets, Book Signings and an All Stars Finale “Best of the Best” Competition, guests will enjoy a number of new entertaining challenges and exciting demonstrations based on the full schedule available on the MasterChef Cruise website:
- Taste Test Trivia: If you’re lucky, you could be chosen to test your own skills in our first Taste Test Trivia competition.
- Luca's Pasta 101: Learn from the pro as Luca demonstrates key steps to making the perfect pasta.
- Simple Sushi By Sean: It’s not as hard as you think! Watch as junior contestant Sean walks you through simple and fun ways to build and serve classic sushi favorites.
- The Soul of Mexico With Claudia: Claudia will inspire you as she dazzles us with her creations inspired by heritage, family, friends and history. A true labor of love!
- Grill Master Leslie: He knows his way around a grill and during this demo you’ll get his tips and tricks to kick your grilling game up a notch!
- Designing a Dinner Party with Elizabeth: Food preparation is most important but sophisticated details and playful touches can help you bring life to your next dinner party.
- Nacho Battle: It’s your turn as we challenge a few audience members to build the best nachos to impress Claudia, Sean and Zac.
- A True MasterChef Dish: Our Season 7 Winner will guide you through a quick and easy way to turn a family favorite into a MasterChef masterpiece.
- The Art of Decorating with Addison & Sean: Let these juniors inspire your creativity as they share beautiful and fun ways to elevate your baking game!
- Relay Race: Working together is the key to success. Watch as our All-Stars compete in an exciting relay race culinary competition.
- Cupcake Tower Battle: Can you build the ultimate cupcake tower in less than 30 minutes?
Soon, the MasterChef Cruise will also be announcing premium VIP experiences such as an available 5-course lunch menu created by the MASTERCHEF Season 7 winner and much more. Check the MasterChef Cruise website often for updates!
All programming is subject to change.
The seven-day cruise sets sail November 6-13, 2016 on board Holland America Line’s Nieuw Amsterdam. Embarking from Fort Lauderdale, FL, it will visit Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; and Half Moon Cay, Holland America Line’s award-winning private island in the Bahamas.
For additional details and the full MasterChef Cruise itinerary visit www.masterchefcruise.com. For additional information about the onboard event schedule visit http://www.masterchefcruise.com/schedule/
Endemol Shine North America