|Cruise Ships Are Anchored and Docked in Various Locations|
Going forward, I am going to try to limit the Coronavirus related stories and hopefully focus on any positive happenings in an industry, citizens and economy that has been beaten down.
- Saturday and Sunday in Nassau was taken over by 3 NCL Brands
- Norwegian Gem, Norwegian Breakaway and Norwegian Escape.
- Oceania Cruises Riviera.
- Seven Seas Cruises Seven Seas Explorer.
- The Bolivian registered small ship - Berakah (ex The Temptress).
- On Saturday, the entire MSC Florida based fleet was in Miami.
- MSC Armonia, MSC Meraviglia, MSC Seaside and MSC Divina all docked together.
- The Norwegian Bliss and Norwegian Encore were in port together.
- Joined by the Explorer of the Seas.
- The Scarlet Lady docked at the container terminal on the parallel channel.
- An Oceania Cruises Sirena docked at Cruise Terminal J on the opposite channel.
- Sunday saw the arrival of the Carnival Pride.
- Within a 2 mile radiance about 20 miles off the coast of the Bahamas 7 ships are anchored together.
- 5 Princess Cruises Ships - Emerald Princess, Island Princess, Regal Princess, Caribbean Princess and Crown Princess.
- and crashing the Princess party is Royal Caribbean's Independence of the Seas and Symphony of the Seas.
RETURN TO NYCRUISEINFO.com
=> NYCruiseInfo.com Website - Cruise Schedule, Ship Reviews, Ports of Call & More.
=> NYCruiseInfo.com Blog - News On Cruise Ships Departing From New York & New Jersey.
=> Follow Us on Instagram - NYCruiseInfo At Instagram
=> Subscribe to Our Monthly New York Cruises Newsletter