|Carnival Corp Ships to Transport Crew Members Home.|
Ships from the Princess, Holland America and Seabourn brands sail crew transport voyages in order to bring crew members safely home. Due to the coronavirus, commercial international flights are not available to bring crew members home so the ships - in some instances will make 3 week oneway voyages in order to return the staff home.
Port stops, timing and transfer of crew between ships is still being worked on.
The draft plan includes:
- The Regal Princess to sail to Southampton and Rotterdam to bring European crew home.
- The Crown Princess will sail to Asia to return crew from the Philippines, Indonesia, India and South Africa.
- The Island Princess will sail to Asia to for crew from the Philippines, Indonesia, India and South Africa.
- The Veendam, Volendam and Nieuw Amsterdam will also head to Asia to repatriate all Holland America crew from the Philippines, Indonesia, India and South Africa.
- The Caribbean Princess is heading to the Caribbean and South America.
- Finally, the Seabourn Quest will sail to Europe, bringing home Seabourn crew from the Quest and Odyssey.
RETURN TO NYCRUISEINFO.com
=> NYCruiseInfo.com Website - Cruise Schedule, Ship Reviews, Ports of Call & More.
=> NYCruiseInfo.com Blog - News On Cruise Ships Departing From New York & New Jersey.
=> Follow Us on Instagram - NYCruiseInfo At Instagram
=> Subscribe to Our Monthly New York Cruises Newsletter